Re: [WestMichiganHams] SSTV ID Question

  • Dennis Harriss
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
      If I were doing it I would wait for the R(eceived) response from the machine and then ID.

      Denny  N8CTT

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
        The FCC requirement is for the ID to be sent at the end of the exchange.

        Granted, the exchange is very short and the ID would be easily related to the exchange, but I am curious about the proper legal way to ID.

        Thanks again,

        Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 10:13

        I would suggest that you identify BEFORE you send the tones. That's what I do.

        -Joe, N8FQ