For Sale: New Yaesu VX-150 5-watt 2m FM HT

  • Mark Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      I have a new VX-150 5-watt 2m FM HT for sale. It has never been taken out of the box so it is just like buying new from a dealer with warranty card intact.

      Information & a description about the VX-150 can be found at:

      http://www.yaesu.com/indexVS.cfm?cmd=DisplayProducts&ProdCatID=111&encProdID=SnUxsyxpdj8%3D&DivisionID=65&isArchived=0

      The average dealer selling price for this model seems to be around $120. If interested and want to make a reasonable offer please contact me off-list at either my email address or call me at my mobile # at 847-867-2774.

      73, Mark, WB9QZB
      Chicago, IL

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html