Victims needed April 14th

  • Jeffs Lists
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      All:

      CERT is holding a exercise on April 14th at..  well.. Sorry I cant tell you that..

      Were in need of Victims.   If you don't mind being victimized for the good of CERT and your fellow man kind then we need you.

      Were in need of Victims 12 & Up (under 16 with parent's only)  The location & The times will be kept to only victim's as everything else is a huge surprise.

      For those of you who are CERT trained, keep the day open and on your calendar.  Just figure all day, Rain or Shine!

      If you want to be a victim please email us @ cert@... and we'll get you on the list.

      tnx