Re: [WestMichiganHams] Contact from Hell, anyone?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2007
      Hank you Devil!

      I am certainly glad to see that you are willing to go to Hell and back for our hobby.

      I will be trying for a contact, one Hell of a contact at that!

      Keep us informed and feel free to put a couple more reminders up here on the reflector.

      What a cool DXpedition!  OK, I didn't really mean cool, I meant hot....

      PS have you put up anything on QRZ about this?  They would love it!  I would be happy to promote your efforts on QRZ and EHam if you so desire.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2007
        And HamSexy too!