Re: [WestMichiganHams] Re: Reminder MAARC Special Meeting at Norton Shores Public Library - January 4th

  • Tom VanderMel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
      I agree it was a great meeting. I talked to Dave from Harding about stocking the batteries and chargers at my Tool Store. I will be having a meeting with him in about a week when he gets back from the west coast. Tom KB8VEE

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
        That would be great, Tom!

        If you had a line of AA battery packs for HTs I think the two would go hand in hand.

        Folks in our hobby can't have enough batteries.

        73 de K8MHZ

        Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 22:24