Re: [WestMichiganHams] Re: Reminder MAARC Special Meeting at Norton Shores Public Library - January 4th

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
      You were there?

      Where were you hiding?

      I agree, a super meeting.  Answered many questions I had about rechargeable batteries.

      Check out his link everyone, to Harding Energy:

      Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 22:24
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] Re: Reminder MAARC Special Meeting at Norton Shores Public Library - January 4th

      Great meeting - well worth the 45 mile drive from Rockford!

      73 de n8xx Hg

      --- In WestMichiganHams@ yahoogroups. com, "Linda" <linda_rosenthal@ ...>
      wrote:

      > The Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council is pleased to present a
      > special program on January 4, 2007, at the Norton Shores Public
      > Library, 705 Seminole Rd, Norton Shores, Michigan. 7 p.m. sharp!
      > The program will be presented by David Clow, CEO of Harding Energy,
      > Inc., a world leader in rechargeable battery technology. <snip>

    • Tom VanderMel
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
        I agree it was a great meeting. I talked to Dave from Harding about stocking the batteries and chargers at my Tool Store. I will be having a meeting with him in about a week when he gets back from the west coast. Tom KB8VEE

        Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 22:24

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
          That would be great, Tom!

          If you had a line of AA battery packs for HTs I think the two would go hand in hand.

          Folks in our hobby can't have enough batteries.

          73 de K8MHZ

          Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 22:24