Optimizing information

  • kd8cbj
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
      Although directed at two different formats of battery usage,the one
      presentation enlightend both schools of thought.A thank you to Mr.Clow
      for taking the time to teach (all of)us proper care and feeding of
      batteries.And a bigger thanks to,Bob, N9AUY for putting it together.The
      controllers may not have a mic.,and HT's can't Fly--yet--we all have
      fun moving electrons around.

      73 KD8CBJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
        Yes,

        Thanks MUCH to Bob N9AUY for putting together a super show!