Great Lakes area 2 meter digital net tonight 8e/7c - NEW MODE

  • Joe Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      As announced last week, I'm changing modes for this week's net.

      Time: 8 PM eastern, 7 PM central
      Freq: 144.150 MHz USB +1500Hz (144.1515 MHz actual center)
      Mode: DominoEX - 11 baud, FEC

      If you don't currently have any software that supports DominoEX or its FEC variant, try ZL2AFP's reference app:

      http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/DOMINO/Index.htm

      Note that this is a Windows app. Although both gMFSK and Fldigi on Linux support DominoEX, they do not yet support FEC. Dave W1HKJ and I are working on it, but it's going slowly. Fortunately, this app will run on Linux under WINE.

      -Joe, N8FQ