1st. 2007 Mini-Swap this Saturday!

  • Laryn Lohman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Seasons Greetings to everyone!

      After the recent festive break HARC club will once again be reverting back
      to our regular FREE monthly mini-swap. Details are as follows;-

      HOLLAND AMATEUR RADIO CLUBS MONTHLY MINI - SWAP.

      Bring your items and come join us at our new Technology and Training
      building in downtown Holland. Family and friends all most welcome to join
      in for a fun day. Free parking available.

      Please note, by popular demand, the earlier start / set up times.

      DATE : JAN 6th, 2007 (Talk in : 147.060 94.8pl)
      SET UP TIME : 09H30 - 10h00
      SWAP TIME : 10h00 to 2.00pm
      VENUE : 280 East 8th Street, Holland (next door to Holland Chamber
      of Commerce)

      HARC will provide you with...

      * FREE table space
      * FREE trunk swap parking space (weather permitting)
      * FREE parking
      * FREE entry
      * FREE coffee
      * 50/50 Draw
      (To offset our new buildings upkeep, donations from sellers / visitors
      would
      however be very much appreciated as always!)

      YOU need to bring what ever surplus equipment to sell / swap.

      NOTE: For those who may wish to set up the Friday night before, meet
      down at
      Club House between 19h00 - 20h30

      Come along and be part of what has become a great social event, all are
      welcome

      NOTE: You don't have to be a member of HARC to enjoy the day with us.

      ANY QUESTIONS: Contact Ken ZR5AAD/W8 - Cell Ph: (616)726-3929