Re: Reminder MAARC Special Meeting at Norton Shores Public Library - January 4th

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
      Great meeting - well worth the 45 mile drive from Rockford!

      73 de n8xx Hg

      --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <linda_rosenthal@...>

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
        You were there?

        Where were you hiding?

        I agree, a super meeting.  Answered many questions I had about rechargeable batteries.

        Check out his link everyone, to Harding Energy:

        Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 22:24
        Subject: [WestMichiganHams] Re: Reminder MAARC Special Meeting at Norton Shores Public Library - January 4th

        wrote:

        > The Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council is pleased to present a
        > special program on January 4, 2007, at the Norton Shores Public
        > Library, 705 Seminole Rd, Norton Shores, Michigan. 7 p.m. sharp!
        > The program will be presented by David Clow, CEO of Harding Energy,
        > Inc., a world leader in rechargeable battery technology. <snip>

      • Tom VanderMel
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
          I agree it was a great meeting. I talked to Dave from Harding about stocking the batteries and chargers at my Tool Store. I will be having a meeting with him in about a week when he gets back from the west coast. Tom KB8VEE

          Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 22:24

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
            That would be great, Tom!

            If you had a line of AA battery packs for HTs I think the two would go hand in hand.

            Folks in our hobby can't have enough batteries.

            73 de K8MHZ

            Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 22:24