Re: Here kitty, kitty

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
      The direct link to AC6V's kit reference page is

      http://www.ac6v.com/kits.htm

      If you're not an ARRL member (and I'd encourage everyone to join),
      you can purchase QST's on CD for a nominal price of $19.95 per CD, at
      http://www.arrl.org/catalog/?item=NO-PER#top

      There's always several construction articles and most of them have a
      source of all the parts required to build the device under
      discussion. The discussion is usually quite informative - more so
      that just a list of parts and construction details which comes in
      many parts kits.

      73 de n8xx Hg

      --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, "Al Pepping" <kv8x@...>