Here kitty,kitty

  • kd8cbj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      Other than Ramsey,good "kit"makers?TX,RX,Transcievers,test equip.,and
      or all.

      73 KD8CBJ
    • Al Pepping
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
        Google "AC6V".  It will take you to the home page , then go to option 21...."kits".   You'll find more links to kits than you got time to build..........KV8X

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
          The direct link to AC6V's kit reference page is

          http://www.ac6v.com/kits.htm

          If you're not an ARRL member (and I'd encourage everyone to join),
          you can purchase QST's on CD for a nominal price of $19.95 per CD, at
          http://www.arrl.org/catalog/?item=NO-PER#top

          There's always several construction articles and most of them have a
          source of all the parts required to build the device under
          discussion. The discussion is usually quite informative - more so
          that just a list of parts and construction details which comes in
          many parts kits.

          73 de n8xx Hg

          --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, "Al Pepping" <kv8x@...>