Winter Field Day @ MAARC?

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2007
      All:

      Winter Field Day is coming! We will celebrate this special contest
      opportunity in an unusual way with our Muskegon radio club January 13.

      A fun filled day begins with a FREE breakfast at the clubhouse at 8:30
      am. Then we move into a mini swap. Bring your gear and we'll also
      try to sell some items from the NS8Z estate. Some of the items will
      be sold with price tags while other items will be silent auction.

      Following this mini swap we will enjoy the new Winter Field Day.
      Starts at noon and runs for twenty-four. Hang around after the sale
      and help us contest.

      Looking forward seeing you all there. Remember, I'll buy you a cup of
      coffee.

      73

      Bill, AB8SC