Need people power

  • Alan NV8A
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      My tower is here, but my plan to use a tow truck to move it into
      position around the back of the house failed when the truck's wheels
      started sinking into the lawn. So I have a tower weighing approx.
      1100lbs sitting alongside my driveway in Holland Township (down the
      street from Dave Lamer and "Fuzzy").

      It would be very much appreciated if I could get anything up to 20
      people to help move this thing into place on Saturday morning. It's a
      lattice tower, so I can put several 2x4s or 2x6s through it with a few
      people on each side at each point.

      I was thinking of 10am Saturday, but if some other time suits enough
      people, we could do it earlier or later.

      Coffee, tea, soda and cinnamon rolls (and maybe other edibles too) will
      be provided. (It'll be too early in the day for pizza and Foster's.)

      Please let me know here, or on the repeater, or by email, or at 748-1228.

      73

      Alan NV8A