Welcome Mark

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2006
      HI Mark and welcome to this group did you understand what I was talking
      about and what do you think ..... 73 Don ....

      Also can I make you a moderater for this group reps MCARES ... ?
    • K8MHZ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2006
        Want to try linking the two reflectors together until the transition is made?  Just put mcares@yahoogroups.com as a member of WestMichiganHams and see what happens.  After a period of time we will remove the link.

        I think it's at least worth a try.

        Thanks for taking the effort to start a new reflector.