what I am thinking

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      Here is what I am thinking ... have all the reflectors go to haveing
      just there members on there reflector and then have this reflector for
      a joint refector ...so you send a email to your reflector and to this
      reflector if you want everone to see it then we get rid of the junk
      going on in the mcares and ocec and so forth .... What do you
      think .... Don