Re: It's the Jingle Bell Parade and we need your help .......

  • ravennaelectronics
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2006
      Howdy Don.
      I will be there again this year to help out. I may even be able to
      get the the XYL to come out and put her radio to work as well. I
      will let you know if she is able to come out later.

      Enjoy!
      Doc, KD8BGQ

      --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, Don Meyer <kb8odb@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello Everyone … Once again it is time to welcome Santa Claus to
      Grand Haven for this Christmas season … yes it is the Jingle Bell
      Parade and it is this coming Saturday evening at 7:00 pm and we have
      been asked to help guide Santa and all his fans large and small
      safely along the parade route by GHPS and the Grand Haven Chamber Of
      Commerce. We will be meeting starting at 6:15pm at the Grand Haven
      Public Safety Parking lot so we are on the route by 7:00 and should
      be done by 8:00 if his sleigh makes it on time. If you can help
      please come out, we will be communicating on the 145.49 repeater …
      please send me a email reply if you can or catch John Fisher or
      myself on the repeater … bring your family along too as this is a
      real nice winter time event lots of floats with lots of lights …
      hope to see you there … 73 Don