Screen, Plate and Grid Net -- New Time:

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006

      SPG Vintage Net -- New Time:

      Alan Jones (W4LGH) on October 30, 2006
      View comments about this article!

      Due to the recent time change from Daylight Saving, back to Standard time, I have decided to change the time the SPG Vintage Net meets. Same Freq... 14.289 USB on 20 Meters, and the NEW TIME is 2000 Hrs, or 3PM EST.

      After watching the 20 meter band for some time now, I think the band will be more favorable for us to meet and communicate. It also may make it easier for others to join in as well.

      For those of you not sure what the SPG Vintage Net is...well...it is a very informal roundtable type of get together of Hams who enjoy restoring, repairing, and operating the Older Vintage type of equipment. You do NOT have to own or operate Vintage equip. to join us as long as you have an interest in it. We started it back in August, but band conditions have always been against us. Hopefully with the time change, more will be able to join in the fun!

      Anyway, I would like to hear from those of you who own and operate vintage equipment and what you think about the new time change.

      73 de W4LGH - Alan

      ps ...look forward to hearing you on 14.289!

      http://www.w4lgh.com