DX Cluster in the Area?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2006
      Is there a DX Cluster/Spotter on packet in the Grand Rapids area? I
      know I can find several on the internet, but I'm looking for an excuse
      to fire up a packet station.

      Tnx in advance es 73 de n8xx Hg
    • Al Pepping
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        Good morning Hank.
                The last I knew, the Holland ARA packet DX cluster was up and running on 2 meter packet.   The club call is K8DAA  They have a web site  www.hollandarc.org .  Click on the repeater listing and it will take you to the packet info and how to access the DX cluster.   Hope this helps..........KV8X

        Is there a DX Cluster/Spotter on packet in the Grand Rapids area?  I
        know I can find several on the internet, but I'm looking for an excuse
        to fire up a packet station.

        Tnx in advance es 73 de n8xx Hg

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings: