Re: [WestMichiganHams] Re: DX Cluster in the area, plus a 2nd question

  • Bill Fries
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hank:

      I use the internet for dx spots. I once saw a two meter packet cluster,
      live, from Holland. I'd guess if you need a two meter cluster you're
      going to have to search the web. They must be out there somewhere.

      There are folks who county hunt, lots. Maybe they can help answer your
      question. Or you could hook into one of them and ask them to feed you
      the packet spotting stuff when you are on location.

      Bill, AB8SC