Re: [WestMichiganHams] Emailing: 3525246

  • Dennis Harriss
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 8:24 AM
      Mark,

      I hope you noticed the date of the article is over a year old.  As of this time there has been NO progress made to implement this system in my area (Cedar Creek Township).  The original time table called for my area to have service by the January 2006.  I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to show up in your area.

      Denny  N8CTT