Re: [WestMichiganHams] Why I love Hamsexy.com...

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2006
      OK...

      This is what was supposed to be sent in my last post.....

      That is one of the most photographed cars in history, I'll bet! It has been
      on Hamsexy a couple times now. The piece de la resistance was the photos of
      the inside.

      I don't know how legal having all that stuff on the dash is. Rumors are
      that he now has 44 antennas on the car. And lest we forget the yellow
      flasher and the remote controlled spotlight on the roof.

      I was wondering the other day if, by coincedence, traffic was to come on all
      the radios at the same time so the alternator would have to keep up with
      draw from all the speakers. Do you think the engine would keep running?

      Pictures can be uploaded to the Photos section of the group. I don't think
      anyone has used this feature yet so let me know if you have any problems
      with it.

        I doubt the engine keeps running very well even with all the radios off.  Did you get a good look at that heap?

        Judjing by the workmanship, I doubt the oil gets changed more than once a year.

        Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 03:59

        Hi, I also attended Dayton Hamvention 2006, and I also documented that same red vehicle, with all the antennas. I shot a digital 8 segment, from several different vantage points, as I was standing in line, waiting for the shuttle bus. I would be glad to share the footage with you if you have any desire. Gary / KD8AZM Kentwood, MI.

        k8mhz@k8mhz. com wrote:

        Yes Bill, that is the car!