New rig to come out soon

  • K8MHZ
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      Here is the rig we need for the portable tower:

    • Andrew Young (N8ARY)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        All for only $13,500.

        Both my cars aren't worth that much combined.
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
          "Both my cars aren't worth that much combined."

          Then I would not combine them.

          What did they cost NEW?

          Anyway...

          13 grand for the most expensive rig in our hobby.

          Compare that to the most expensive rigs in other hobbies.  Drag racing?  50 k and up.  Heck, I know guys that spend $60,000 on a Harley.  There are skeet guns in the 25 k range.  How many friends in Lithuania can you make with a $25,000 skeet gun?   And what of poker?  13 grand?  One hand!

          The cool thing about this hobby is the price range.  Free (like my Swan 350) to 13+ grand.  And anywhere inbetween.

          Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 5:30 PM
          Subject: Re: [WestMichiganHams] New rig to come out soon

          All for only $13,500.

          Both my cars aren't worth that much combined.
          Here is the rig we need for the portable tower:

          Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
        • Andrew Young (N8ARY)
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
            I guess I'll take the duct tape off and un-combine my cars.

            I know what you're saying.

            Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 5:30 PM