Great Lakes area Friday night 2 meter MFSK16 net

  • Joe Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2006
      Like usual, the Great Lakes area Friday night 2 meter MFSK16 net will be
      held tonight at 7 PM eastern/6 PM central on 144.150 USB. I'm pretty
      sure that everyone on these lists who cares is well aware of it, so I
      will probably not post weekly reminders anymore. In other words, it's up
      to you to spread the word!

      -Joe, KD8ATU
      Grand Haven, Michigan - EN62wx
    • Joe Veldhuis
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 2006
        Well, this week's net went fairly well. 2 checkins, Jerry KC0HLN from
        Waterloo, IA at about 320 miles (strong signal!) and Mike KC9DOA from
        Fond du Lac, WI at about 120 miles. Nothing was heard from Brian N2MLP,
        we'd need a lot more enhancement than we had this evening to make the
        600 mile trip between here and east PA.

        Thanks to all who dropped in, hope to see even more of you next week!
        -Joe, KD8ATU
        Grand Haven, Michigan - EN62wx
      • kc8dei
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2006
          --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, Joe Veldhuis <kd8atu@...> wrote:

          > Well, this week's net went fairly well. 2 checkins, Jerry KC0HLN from
          > Waterloo, IA at about 320 miles (strong signal!) and Mike KC9DOA from
          > Fond du Lac, WI at about 120 miles. Nothing was heard from Brian N2MLP,
          > we'd need a lot more enhancement than we had this evening to make the
          > 600 mile trip between here and east PA.
          >
          > Thanks to all who dropped in, hope to see even more of you next week!
          > -Joe, KD8ATU
          > Grand Haven, Michigan - EN62wx

          Joe,

          Are you going to try and hold a net Friday (Sep. 8th)? If so, I'll
          try and check-in. I assume 144.150MHz +1500Hz means a 144.150MHz dial
          frequency with the audio centered at 1500Hz.

          Mark Moss, KC8DEI
        • Joe Veldhuis
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2006
            Yep, I've been doing it every Friday for over 2 months now, and now that
            I'm actually getting checkins I don't plan to stop! You are correct, the
            net is on a dial frequency of 144.150 MHz and audio at 1500 Hz (actual
            frequency 144.1515 MHz). Hope to hear you on there.

            -Joe, KD8ATU