Re: MiQP Results Feature W8ZHO!

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24 5:36 AM
      Tom:

      I was going to guess those call signs. I distinctly remember having a
      wonderful time working that contest. We had fun!

      Congratulations to you and Chuck. Very nice that we were "featured"
      in the results. I've done a few contests but never placed or showed.
      Wonderful!

      Bill

      --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, Tom Nickisch <w8amz@...> wrote:

      > Bill,
      >
      > There was atleast three for sure. AB8SC, KC8MDL & W8AMZ and maybe
      others but I don't have any further info.