Re: [WestMichiganHams] Linux Question

  • Andrew Young
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2006

      Skip,

      I downloaded a couple of other distributions, including one called "Hamshack Hack," which is Knoppix.  I can make a few copies in case anyone wants one.  It runs right from the CD ROM.

      I guess what I am trying to do is learn Linux, not so much install and forget about it.  That's why I want to try to install a few programs.  I currently have the Linux XP 2006 Distro installed.  It is based on Red Hat.

      We can go simplex (direct e-mail) if you want.  The frequency is ayoung@...

      Spasibo, Comrade VerDuin.

      Andrew