Thanks for Founders' Day Picnic

  • Bill Fries
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 19, 2006
      All:

      We had a wonderful Founders' Day Picnic event at the MAARC clubhouse.
      Many, many thanks for everyone's participation and assistance. The food
      was wonderful and the friendship shared was much better than the food.

      Can you get over Al, KV8X's special presentation of memorabilia from
      W8UCG??!!

      We will enjoy the video of the old home movies now on VHS format, too.
      The goal there is to get some captions and identify a few of the older
      hams on the tape.

      Many thanks to all who came and enjoyed the event. There is already
      talk of another picnic next summer. Are you in?

      Bill, AB8SC