Great Lakes area Friday Night 2m MFSK16 net

  • Joe Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2006
      Here's the weekly reminder that the Great Lakes area Friday Night 2
      meter MFSK16 net will be held tonight at 7 PM eastern/6 PM central on
      144.150 MHz USB. I will be on frequency well before then, so feel free
      to throw in your call early. I did get one checkin last week, KB9Q from
      Big Bend, WI, making it the most successful net ever. Let's see if we
      can continue this trend!

      -Joe, KD8ATU
      Grand Haven, Michigan - EN62wx
    • Joe Veldhuis
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2006
        Well, this week's net was indeed more successful than last week's. Two
        checkins: Sherm KB9Q from Big Bend, WI and Jerry KC0HLN from Waterloo,
        IA. I could hear Jerry but he didn't seem to be able to decode my
        signal. Guess we'll have to hope conditions are better next time we try.
        320 miles is a bit of a stretch for 50 watts. I really need to get an
        amp one of these days.

      • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18, 2006
          50WATTS 320MILES SIMPLEX NOT BAD AT ALL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JOE 73
          kc8uny

        • KD8CBJ@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 19, 2006
            Sorry Joe,I don't have any Side Band equip.(yet)so I haven't been able to come out and play on some of your nets.

                                                                                                      73 KD8CBJ