Meidema Auction

  • wingerham
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11 8:44 AM
      I have to apologize for being fairly limited in my message the other
      day about the Meidema Auction. I didn't receive the feedback until
      it was pretty well over.

      Here is how you get to it.
      1. www.1800lastbid.com
      2. Click on the Online Recovery Auction for the next Thursday(it is
      always held on Thursday).
      3. It will then give you a choice to go to the larger reposssesed
      items or the smaller items.
      4. The next page is there terms. Basically, they want you to know
      you have to pay their fee over your bid price and that your bid is
      legal.
      Hit agree and you are in.

      I noticed that two of the three oscilloscopes went for $85 and $78.
      They have two more listed for next week Thursday. If you are not
      familiar with this site, it usually has a ton of computer,
      electronics and tools that would interest us hams. Last week they
      must have had 20 new generators on the site.

      I also should have mentioned that I am in no way affiliated or do I
      have any interest in this site.

      Wingerham
      N8GMY
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11 4:58 PM
        The site is huge...I do not see 'Online Recovery Auction' on the home page.  Did you leave out a link?

[...]

        Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.