Monday ARES meeting

  • Jim KC8PCJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      We will be having a sort of field station expo for the ARES meeting Monday night. Bring your field station and be ready to set up. We will meet at the Red Cross and weather permitting move to another location to set up. This is a chance to show other your ideas for a field station and also   to learn from others.  You do not have to be a member of Muskegon County ARES to participate.

      73s
      KC8PCJ