Thanks

  • John T Fischer
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2006
      To everyone that helped with the coast guard parade thank you for your
      help. even being shorthanded we were able to get everything
      handled.from the medicals to the lost childern and parents of found
      childern you all did a great job and hope to see you next year . 73
      and thanks from KC8UNY and KB8ODB and the parade staff
    • Andrew Young
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2006
        And don't forget how cool John and John looked on the SAG-1 vehicle.

        Thanks for the water.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 19, 2006
          Thanks to all who helped out with yesterdays Hoffmaster Trail Run. Bob
          N9AUY, John N8YQD, Chuck KC8MDL, John KC8UNY, Jon AB8RD, Mike KC8MYG, Jason
          KC8OVS, Keith KD8CJX and Mark K8MHZ. Also thanks to Darryl AB8AZ for
          allowing us to once again use his portable repeater.

          The weather was nice for this time of the year with tempatures in the high
          30s at 9am and ending in the low 40s by the time we were done by 11:30am.
          The fastest runner took just 0:28:05 to finish and the slowest runner
          finished in just under 1 hour, The only casuality was an ankle injury which
          unfortunaley occurred very close to the start of the run.

          The race officials expressed their thanks for our help in making the run go
          smoothly. They are looking forward to using us again next year.

          Denny N8CTT
          n8ctt@...
          n8ctt@...
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 19, 2006
            I would also like to express my thanks to the operators.  As net control for the event I found all operators to be very proficient and easy to work with.  I thank you all for making my job an easy one.  Special thanks goes out to Denny, N8CTT for taking on a leadership role for the event since we first started doing it.  There is a bit of behind the scenes work that needs to be done for every event and Denny has done so very admirably.

            Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 23:44

            Thanks to all who helped out with yesterdays Hoffmaster Trail Run. Bob
            N9AUY, John N8YQD, Chuck KC8MDL, John KC8UNY, Jon AB8RD, Mike KC8MYG, Jason
            KC8OVS, Keith KD8CJX and Mark K8MHZ. Also thanks to Darryl AB8AZ for
            allowing us to once again use his portable repeater.

            The weather was nice for this time of the year with tempatures in the high
            30s at 9am and ending in the low 40s by the time we were done by 11:30am.
            The fastest runner took just 0:28:05 to finish and the slowest runner
            finished in just under 1 hour, The only casuality was an ankle injury which
            unfortunaley occurred very close to the start of the run.

            The race officials expressed their thanks for our help in making the run go
            smoothly. They are looking forward to using us again next year.

            Denny N8CTT
            n8ctt@comcast. net
            n8ctt@...

          • Dennis Harriss
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 18, 2007
              Thanks to all who participated at the Hoffmaster Trail Run yesterday
              (11-17-07). Once again we had a great event.

              We had 15 participants this year. This includes Darryl AB8AB who supplied
              and setup the portable repeater we used. This years route was the same as
              last year, but due to the numbers of helpers we were able to add a 3rd
              position on the beach (halfway point) and double up a few other positions
              which gave us more and better coverage then we have had in previous years.

              Dave Paulsen our contact with the race people once again expressed their
              thanks for our assistance which made their job much easier.

              Once again thanks to all of you who helped out with years Hoffmaster Trail
              Run. I'm looking forward to seeing you again next year.

              Denny N8CTT AEC/DRO Muskegon County
              n8ctt@...
              n8ctt@...
            • muskegonjimquay
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 21, 2007
                All ,

                My wife and I would like to thank you for the Christmas gift , well
                wishes and support .
                It is very difficult being on the receiving side . It is comforting
                knowing that so many care .
                Merry Christmas

                73

                Mark Strait and Family
              • Tom Nickisch
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 21, 2007
                  You are most welcome Mark,

                  The club events sure haven't been the same without you and your family there.  We look forward to hearing you on the air hopefully in the near future.  Merry Christmas to you and your family.

                  73' de Tom W8AMZ

                  muskegonjimquay <muskegonjimquay@...> wrote:
                  All ,

                  My wife and I would like to thank you for the Christmas gift , well
                  wishes and support .
                  It is very difficult being on the receiving side . It is comforting
                  knowing that so many care .
                  Merry Christmas

                  73

                  Mark Strait and Family

                • Jtlr.fischer
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 31 8:16 PM
                    Thank you to all who came out and helped with the kick off of the coast guard festival 5&10 k runs and kids parade . Hope that you can help next Saturday with the grand parade thanks again John kc8uny and don kb8 odb

                    Sent from my iPod
                  • Jtlr.fischer
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 18, 2010
                      Thank you to all that braved the rain and storms to help with the oldboys octoberfest marathon half marathon and 5k race after a hour weather delay we started all three events and with your help everything went off with out any problems thanks again for all your help John kc8uny

                      Sent from my iPod
                    • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 4, 2013
                        Thank you to every one helped with the coast guard festival parade and fireworks everything went great thanks again John kc8uny president North Ottawa Arc