coast guard help needed

  • John T Fischer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      your help is needed in grand haven this sat with the coast guard grand
      parade there is a free breakfast at 7:00 at russ's restarant for all
      volunters we are doing parade lineup and safety and wellfair if you
      can help contact KB8ODB at kb8odb @... or KC8UNY At
      kc8uny@... 73 John
    • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2009
        Hello all sat aug 1 2009 is the grand parade for the grand haven coast guard festival there is a breakfast at 7:00 at russ's on beacon blvd. on the parade committee parade lineup will start after that health and safety will meet at the public safety parking lot on the corner of 6th and Columbus St at 9:00 If you can help contact Don kb8odb at kb8odb@... or John kc8uny at kc8uny@...  thanks