thank you and asking for more help

  • John T Fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      Thank You to all that helped with the runs on sat everything went very
      well right down to the medical and the way that it was handled job
      well done everyone. Now we need to ask for your help again this sat
      aug 5 is the Coast guard Grand parade we need help with parade lineup
      and safety during the parade please re.this post or contact don kb8odb
      @... or kc8uny@.... thanks John kc8uny