5090Re: [WestMichiganHams] Re: Muskegon Club Fox Hunt...

  • K8TB
    Aug 11, 2009
      Bill,

          Thank you for the note back. The reason I ask, is that there are some clubs that require a person to be a member of that club to participate. And that is fine for that club. But now that the MAARC encourages outside "competition", I think even more highly of MAARC :)

          If anyone has details as to the date/time and start location, I would appreciate that info..

          And speaking for Mike, W8DER, we would are looking for a representative of MAARC to join us on the new Yahoo list:

      MichiganFoxHunter@yahoogroups.com

          Anyone is encouraged to join there. We would like a representative of every club and group in Michigan to keep this new group informed of all Fox Hunts in Michigan.
      Who knows, we might end up with the "Michigan Invitational Fox-O-limpics :)   (mis-spelling by design....)

          73 de tom K8TB

      Bill wrote:

      Tom:

      The Muskegon radio club encourages and invites all hams to enjoy their program and activities.

      Bill, NA8M
      Sec'ty MAARC

      .

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic