      Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:31 AM
      Subject: RE: [WestMichiganHams] Stumped?

      As I said, I am stumped and sent a message to HQ.  I got a prompt reply which is duplicated here:

      Hi Bill:

      Thanks for your e-mail and I have given this a lot of thought over the

      past few years. I started compiling data from old QST's on the pre-war

      program and, while I have not finished, I have compiled a folder with a

      lot of both pre-war and post war data. And, you are correct, it is

      fascinating reading.

      Thanks for the "push" and while I have some projects that are of a

      priority nature I hope some day soon to give you what you want!

      Bill Moore NC1L

      DXCC Branch Manager