horse rentals at May Coronet?????

  • DIANNE KARP
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010
      WE are investigating having horse rentals at Cynagua Coronet. I have
      spoken to the wrangler, Helga reminds me that have used him before.

      Each horse would be $70/day. Is anyone interested? Would you be
      interested for more than just Saturday?

      Seeking feedback before I start working out details.

      Siobhan
    • Elsie
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2010
        Siobhan,

        Do we know why the wrangler doubled the price? I thought the guy Helga worked with was more like $100 for the weekend, not $200. Or is this a different guy?

        Else

        --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "DIANNE KARP" <diannekarp@...> wrote:

        > WE are investigating having horse rentals at Cynagua Coronet. I have
        > spoken to the wrangler, Helga reminds me that have used him before.
        >
        > Each horse would be $70/day. Is anyone interested? Would you be
        > interested for more than just Saturday?
        >
        > Seeking feedback before I start working out details.
        >
        > Siobhan

      • DIANNE KARP
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2010
          When I spoke to him at the Hunt Ball on Sat, he said $70/horse. As we
          were talking about Saturday, I did not ask if he meant 'per day' or 'for
          the weekend'. I can ask.

          Right now, I would like to know if there is enough general interest to
          persue the idea.

          SnS

          > Siobhan,
          >
          > Do we know why the wrangler doubled the price? I thought the guy Helga
          > worked with was more like $100 for the weekend, not $200. Or is this a
          > different guy?
          >
          > Else
          >
          > --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "DIANNE KARP" <diannekarp@...>
          > wrote:
          >>
          >> WE are investigating having horse rentals at Cynagua Coronet. I have
          >> spoken to the wrangler, Helga reminds me that have used him before.
          >>
          >> Each horse would be $70/day. Is anyone interested? Would you be
          >> interested for more than just Saturday?
          >>
          >> Seeking feedback before I start working out details.
          >>
          >> Siobhan

        • Elsie
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2010
            You may want to contact Helga (Eq Autocrat for May Coronet) directly (she doesn't read West Eq) as I think she had folks that had expressed an interest under the previously negotiated contract.

            I don't know how many of those folks read West-Eq, you may want to call them individually and see if they are still interested under the increased rates.

            Else

            --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "DIANNE KARP" <diannekarp@...> wrote:

            > When I spoke to him at the Hunt Ball on Sat, he said $70/horse. As we
            > were talking about Saturday, I did not ask if he meant 'per day' or 'for
            > the weekend'. I can ask.
            >
            > Right now, I would like to know if there is enough general interest to
            > persue the idea.
            >
            > SnS
            >

            > > Siobhan,
            > >
            > > Do we know why the wrangler doubled the price? I thought the guy Helga
            > > worked with was more like $100 for the weekend, not $200. Or is this a
            > > different guy?
            > >
            > > Else
            > >
            > > --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "DIANNE KARP" <diannekarp@>
            > > wrote:
            > >>
            > >> WE are investigating having horse rentals at Cynagua Coronet. I have
            > >> spoken to the wrangler, Helga reminds me that have used him before.
            > >>
            > >> Each horse would be $70/day. Is anyone interested? Would you be
            > >> interested for more than just Saturday?
            > >>
            > >> Seeking feedback before I start working out details.
            > >>
            > >> Siobhan

          • DIANNE KARP
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2010
              Started with her, of course.

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 23, 2010
                Thus far, I have had only two people contact me with interest. If we do
                not get more than that, I doubt the wrangler will be interested in coming
                out.

                Now is the time to speak up if you are interested in renting a horse at
                Cynagua May Coronet.