DAYLIGHT SAVINGS STARTS SUNDAY

  • siobhanniseaghdha
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2010
      March 14th

      spring forward!!
    • juliana_of_avon
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010
        OH HOW I HATEZ IT!

        Juliana (lover of sleep) :-(

        --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "siobhanniseaghdha" <diannekarp@...> wrote:

        > March 14th
        >
        > spring forward!!

      • DIANNE KARP
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010
          It is going back to getting up in the dark again - just as I was getting
          used to not needing a flashlight to get dressed.............sigh

          I like having enough light to ride for a bit in the afternoons on those
          rare days when I get to leave work on time.....

          Siobhan

          > OH HOW I HATEZ IT!
          >
          > Juliana (lover of sleep) :-(
          >

          > --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "siobhanniseaghdha"
          > <diannekarp@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> March 14th
          >>
          >> spring forward!!

        • Kerri Geppert
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010
            Re: [WestKingdomEQ]  DAYLIGHT SAVINGS STARTS SUNDAY And how much sense does Daylight Savings Time make in Alaska?!?!?  Now that we’re gaining almost 45 minutes of daylight a day, daylight savings makes no sense – now it’ll just be light until almost 8 and still light in the morning!

            Clare

            On 3/14/10 7:35 AM, "juliana_of_avon" <la3luna@...> wrote:

            OH HOW I HATEZ IT!

            Juliana (lover of sleep)   :-(