Rental Horses at Hocktide

  • Sir William Brannan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      I am a few days away from my next Hocktide Update posting but wanted to add this quick note now, rather than waiting for the scheduled update...

      I have 5 rental horses available for Hocktide. These are local working ranch horses I am assured are well trained and steady mounts.

      The cost being asked by the wranglers is $100 a day, sharing between two riders to split the cost but not more than two riders.

      The horses are allowed to take part in the games, though none of them have ever done them before and can be ridden out in the horse park but are NOT to be jumped over any of the cross country obstacles.

      If you are interested in reserving a rental mount for one or more days pleas let me know right away.

      Look for the full Hocktide Emprise Update in a few days.

      Sir William Brannan