Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Re: Kingdom website content/events with horses/Mists practices

  • DIANNE KARP
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2010
      > I believe it is the page that Aeschine created for Siobhan/Arianwen/Gwen.
      > So it's new as of this month.
      >
      > Else
      >
      > -

      She did - magnificent webmistress that she is. After saying at
      Investiture that it might take her awhile since she was still figuring
      out the language that the website was written in - two days later 'poof'
      content!!!

      I asked her if she could set up the link to the eq handbook and the email
      links for Arianwyn and myself - and she did!