Re: [WestKingdomEQ] liability and private horses question

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
      Hello all-
      Aren't *all horses*, rented or private, (that are affiliated with any SCA
      event published in the appropriate newsletter where the equestrian insurance
      rider has been activated) covered by the EQ insurance rider? I'm not
      certain, but why else would we have to SEPARATELY activate the EQ insurance
      for SCA events?

      I think Patricia at SCA Corporate (who handles the insurance activation)
      would be the best one to contact regarding the insurance/liability
      questions.

      In service,
      Marguerite du Royon