Fwd: Coffee with the Crown

  • Elsie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      --- In sca-west@yahoogroups.com, Harmony Satre <drsatre@...> wrote:

      Greetings West Kingdom,

      At the beginning of our reign, We spoke of Our wish to build affinity within
      the kingdom. To this end, We thought We'd frame a series of questions
      (posted below) in hope of sharing to each the reasons we are all in this
      society. We want everybody to know that their voice counts and that they're
      being heard.

      We encourage you to send your responses to Us or hand them to us in an
      envelope. That way you can give anonymous responses (they will be held in
      confidence). If you have a response you would like to share openly, that's
      fine too.

      Also, the Crown is looking for shire meetings and places of gather to come
      in person to hear your thoughts and ideas (where travel permits). Please
      let Us know if you would like Us to visit your group (due to mundane work
      schedules, it might be either the Queen or the King) . Upon returning from
      Estrella War we will be hosting a series of "Coffee with the Crown." We
      hope to meet members of the populous at the tavern known as the Buck and the
      Star (Starbucks) for conversation. It could be as simple as a few of you
      gathering at a local coffee house and inviting others on SCA West as well
      for an hours conversation. This is simply meant as an informal way for
      people to get to know the royalty.*
      *

      *What keeps you coming back to the SCA ? *

      * *

      *What would you like your King to know about the things you do?*

      * *

      *When have you felt most acknowledged in, and really part of, the West
      Kingdom.*

      * *

      *What would you like an order of Western peers to know? This will be shared
      to the appropriate list of peers: West Royal, Knight, Laurel & Pelican.
      *

      Uther Rex, Kara Regina
      **

      --- End forwarded message ---