Happy New Year

  • DIANNE KARP
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Connor and I went fox hunting today - the hounds found some good coyote
      scent and chased the buggers around and around the pinacles (trot/canter
      up trot/canter down... repeat)

      Lovely day - not too windy, not too cold, not too much snow or rain

      Ardee is as surefooted running up and down hills in 6-8 inches of slushy
      snow as she is everywhere else. Occurred to me as we were cantering up
      the first hillside that I had yet to take her out hunting in this much
      snow (oops!) Ah, well, nothing like finding out on the fly!

      Hope you all had a great start to the new year too!