new KEO forum

  • DIANNE KARP
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009
      The KEO yahoogorups is being closed down and switched to a new forum.
      The numbers are being limited right now. I can put myself and the
      Principality officers on and up to 3 deputies. If you are not a
      Principality officer but are currently on the KEO list and would like to
      be on the new list, please email me privately.

      Siobhan n S