Equestrium Notes - Please read

  • arianwenferchmorgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2009
      Greetings!

      The big day is fast approaching, and I think that everything is coming along nicely. :)

      A couple of things to know...

      *There is some really lovely shade around the WKEC arena, please be sure to bring your chairs to enjoy it! We will also have a gallery set up, but there is a lot of nice shade available around the front.

      *There will be hot dogs available for purchase for lunch, so if you don't feel like packing a lot, please support the Cynaguan throne fundraising efforts and buy a 'dog! :)

      *If you are bringing horses, please be sure to bring your own water buckets. There are water spigots on site but you will need your own buckets. This includes the day pens.

      *All reservations for pens is through me. If you have not contacted me regarding a pen, you need to! There are only two day pens left for reservation. So far these are the people I have down for one day pen:

      Juliana
      Gwen
      Laurentia
      Else
      Genevieve

      *If you do not have a day pen, don't worry. Horses should be fine tied to the trailers and they aren't too far away from the activity.

      *There is a PA system for the WKEC arena. Feel free to bring a cd if you would like to play music for your demo. Please be sure to have ground crew on hand to facilitate this.

      If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me! Also, if you won't have a horse but would like to volunteer some ground crew hours that would be most appreciated. :)

      ~Arianwen
    • equigal_99
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2009
        Well the gods frowned and the crick rose...sadly I won't be able to join my dear friends in the West for their Equestrium. Until this morning I had really hoped I could but work has just taken a dump on me and I now have to work tomorrow rather than drive to Lodi from LA. It also doesn't help that I made the mistake of inspecting my finances a bit more closely and I realized I really can't swing the costs of the trip on my own this time....Had hoped to share costs with someone else but that plan hasn't materialized either. VERY sorry. I really wanted to visit with you guys and play!

        Have a terrific Equestrium and be sure to take lots of photos. Especially embarrassing ones. We Altavians like embarrassing photos...of our friends.

        HUGS

        ariadne in caid

        --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "arianwenferchmorgan" <jessimare@...> wrote:

        > Greetings!
        >
        > The big day is fast approaching, and I think that everything is coming along nicely. :)
        >
        > A couple of things to know...

        [snip]