Glyn Dwfn Practice

  • Troy Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2009
      It just occurred to me that I had not reminded everyone that our monthly rider practice is this Saturday, August 1st, at Ashland Hills Stables.

      We will be riding in the covered arena so out of the sun. I rode there yesterday and it was not bad at all.

      Participants are encouraged to arrive by 9:00am so we can get the horses saddled and some good riding in before it gets hot.

      We have a couple loaner horses available if someone wanted to come and ride but didn't want to haul a horse.

      Any question, feel free to contact me directly.

      Sir William Brannan (Troy)