Q: Is there a Spring Equestrium planned for 2010?

  • tlwhyte17
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2009
      Genevieve here, de-lurking. :-)

      I'm thinking of putting together a class, but given my schedual it would be tough for me to do it for Fall Equestrium. So, I was wondering, is there a Spring Equestrium in the works? If so, who can I sign up with?

      Thanks in advance!
    • tlwhyte@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2009

        In truth, given everything else going on in my life right now, autocratting Spring Equestrium is not a job I could take on and complete sucessfully. :-/

        But I can challenge myself to create this class, which I hope would be beneficial to people and the SCA EQ community as a whole.

        If you're at all interested, I've got a brainstorming thread on this class going on over in my Live Journal: http://callistotoni.livejournal.com/334238.html

        Genevieve