Coronet Eq results

  • dkarp@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 10:18 AM
      WE had 6 horses at Cornet and ran the games Sat and Sun. 10 new riders were authorized and two riders had their authorizations upped.

      Many thanks to Ariah Hume (Lady Helga of Stone Guard) for bringing 3 riding horses and letting so many people on them. She is only 16 years old but is going to be a real asset to our group.

      The scores are as follows:
      Sat - Anton Polander - Hot Stuff - 119
      Sat - Helga of Stone Guard - Strider - 100
      Sat - Siobhan ni Seaghdha - Hot Stuff - 83
      Sun - Anton Polander - Hot Stuff - heads only 88

      Intermediate
      Sat - Ryssza Polander - Juliette - 102.5
      Sat - Rowan Buchanan - Juliette - 72.5
      Sat - Vincenzo di Calabria - Baccus - 95
      Sun - Ryssza Polander - Juliet - 98

      Beginner
      Sat - Frederick of Holland - Baccus - 65.5
      Sat - Ogre -Baccus - 70
      Sat - Connor MacAufflie FitzJames - Julietee - 59
      Sat - Kyrstyan Maynewaring - Dweeb - 36.5
      Sun - Graeye - Juliette - 80.5

      Siobhan n S
      Am I the Siobhan you are looking for>

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!