Re: Profiles

  • Evaine ni MacGreger
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2002
      > So, I have a request. Please, tell everyone on the list
      > who you are, any important information about you and
      > SCA (So, how long have you been in, were you
      > always a Westie, etc.), and the even more important
      > information of your horse history.

      Greetings :-)

      I'm Evaine ni MacGreger, I currently live in San Jose and play with Bella
      Luna Caravan. I moved here from the East (Glenn Linn) and prior to that was
      in Atlantia. I've been in the SCA for about 14 years. In the East I was
      responsible for autocratting events with Equestrian games in them, and it
      was a blast - it was also something that was pretty much expected at Kingdom
      level events - I'd love to see that happen here.

      I've been riding horses since I was about 4 - seriously since I was about
      13. I was trained on an English saddle, though as a non-horse-owner, I've
      learned to ride Western over the years.

      YIS;

      Evaine
      evaine@...