OT: Tack & Lances for Sale

  • Natalie W.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      Greetings,
      I just listed a bunch of tack for sale on eBay, here....please browse & buy!
      http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/natwoo

      I also have four (4) of the round finish turned-wooden SCA Jousting Lance Handles (with tubes) for sale. Haven't listed them yet but they will be $75 each plus shipping on eBay, or you can get one from me by responding to this email privately....for $70. These lances were used in a class at Estrella so, technically, they are "used" and may have a scratch or three but otherwise in "near new" unpainted, condition. I include a cardboard tube and a couple of styrofoam tips with purchase. I can fit two lances and two tubes in a box for $25 for shipping. One lance and tube is $18 for shipping pretty much everywhere.

      I accept Paypal (use this email address).

      YIS
      ~ariadne