Feast Tickets Now Available!!!

  • Angela and David Belongie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      Morning All!

      Just wanted to remind everyone that tickets for our spring feast (April 11 in Cottonwood) are available and that we really need people to buy them early so we know exactly how many mouths we are feeding.

      It will be good times, I promise!!! If you still need to get tickets your contact is Ryssza (ryssza@...). Once we have sold all the available tickets there will be no more... for further info try www.bestwode.org

      Have a great week!
      Morrighan